Wednesday 6 November 2013

Searching for maternity cloths




I consider myself a stylish person, I like to have nice clothes, not necessarily brand/designer clothes. As long as it looks good and feels comfortable, I'd buy it. It's about time I search for maternity cloths as my baby bump might double in size before my eyes. I like buying online, I've searched konga.com, jumia.com.ng but I can't seem to find stylish maternity dresses/clothes that are stylish especially because I want clothes I can still wear long after I've given birth and lost my baby weight.

Before I got pregnant, I used to shop on asos.com, they have a few stylish clothing for pregnant women but when I see one I like, it's either not available in my size or the price is way over my budget. And it takes 9 working days for your items to reach you as they are based in the UK, delivery is free though. My search still goes on, hopefully I'd find affordable maternity clothing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment